Cyber Wales in partnership with the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) are please to announce the launch of our first competition to find the Most Innovative Cyber Security Company in Wales.
This competition is open to any organisation with an INNOVATIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE that contributes to the battle against the rising cyber threat. We are looking to find Welsh businesses that are innovating in the cyber security space with the winner receiving;
- Cyber Wales Award for Most Innovative Cyber Company in Wales 2020.
- A stall in the Cyber Innovation Zone at CyberUK 2020 in Newport where the winner will join 11 other companies selected by DCMS as part of the CyberDen Competition.
- Note: There is registration fee of £300 payable by the winning company to the event organiser. The exhibition package will be funded, however no funding is offered for additional materials (ie stall dressing, promo material etc).
- The opportunity to pitch at the CyberDen Competition taking place at CyberUK 2020.
- The opportunity to spend a week at the NCSC Cyber Accelerator in Cheltenham.
Competition Entry Details
Competition Entry Criteria
- Entrants must be an SME (less than 50 employees and less than £10million turnover)
- Entrants must be headquartered in Wales
- Entrants must be able to demonstrate that their innovation is actively in use by customers
- Entrants must not have recieved direct assistance or collaboration from NCSC in the past