The 4TH International Cyber Warfare & Security Conference will be running on the 20-21 November 2019 at the Congresium Conference Centre in Ankara, Turkey
2019 Theme: “How to become a global player in Cyber Security”
* Funding the Cyber Security Ecosystem
* Increasing Quality of Security Services
* International Collabrations
* How Cyber Security Clusters are important for the Ecosystems
* Extending the variety of products and perspectives
* A Rise of State – Sponsored Attacks
* Cyber – Physical Convergence
This event is organised by the Turkish Cyber Security Cluster, a fellow member of the GlobalEPIC (Ecosystem of ecosystems for Partnerships and Innovation in Cyber) alongside Cyber Wales.
Burak Sondal who is on the Steering Group of the Turkish Cluster has extended an invitation to any Cyber Wales members who wish to attend this event so come and meet with members of the Turkish Cluster to explore opportunities to collaborate.
We are working with Welsh Government and DIT to see it some funding might available to assist with travel costs.
If you are interested in this opportunity please let John Davies know (email@example.com)