Next November 20th and 21st, the annual Cybersecurity and Industry 4.0 Conference will take place in Bilbao.
Javier Diéguez Barriocanal, Director of the Basque Cybersecurity Centre is inviting 2 Welsh cyber companies to come and showcase their products at the event. Welsh Government has a Memorandum of Understanding in place with the Basque Country with the aim of fostering closer links between our cyber ecosystems and this invitation is extended in the spirit of that MoU.
What profile they we looking for:
* European company.
* Cybersecurity technology vendor.
* Addressed to industrial control systems protection.
* Not a direct competitor of a Basque company (we’ll assess this point).
What we are offering:
* No cost for the booth, the company will only cover travel and Accommodation expenses.
* More than 100 highly digitalized industrial companies sharing the expo area with cyber companies.
* Introductions to specific kind of potential customers among our local industry.
* Introductions to potential local partners (integrators).
* Introductions to acceleration programmes and incentives for opening a branch in the region.
* Introductions to Academia and Research Institutes.
The conferences will take place over 3 days:
* Nov. 19th – Cybersecurity for Robotics international Conference. I’ll give you more info shortly, we are currently defining the contents in collaboration with several international bodies (attendance, around 100 people).
* Nov. 20th – Basque Industry 4.0 Meeting Point (attendance, around 2.500 people).
* Nov. 21st – Basque Cybersecurity Day (attendance, around 800 people).
Some side meetings are also planned during these days such as GlobalEPIC and FIRST.
Javier has asked kindly asked for details of 5-6 companies who would be interested in attending by September 7th so that they can select the most suitable and inform you by the end of September.
If they discover more than 2 acceptable companies, they will evaluate if they have room for all of them in the Expo area.
If you are interested in attending, please contact:
Business Development Manager – Cyber/Tech Inward Investment
International Relations and Trade
Tel: +44 (0)7769 883253