The Universities of Bristol, Bath, Cardiff and Gloucestershire, alongside commercial partners are wishing to understand the landscape for cyber and cyber security businesses across the region to better inform our approach to supporting regional organisations.
We would like to understand what you view as the main barriers to your growth aspirations and whether plans to develop a ‘Cyber West and Wales’ ecosystem will help meet your needs. The aim is to create a world leading cyber innovation ecosystem which will focus on:
- Create unique large-scale research platforms aimed at the cybersecurity challenges of infrastructure systems
- Support establishing new business growth and enterprise facilities
- Support basic training and provision of specialist up-skilling activities
- Grow capacity for world class research
- Develop an industrial cyber super-cluster
- Harness the diversity of experience, talent, insight and entrepreneurial skills from all parts of our community
You are invited to complete an online survey to provide your views of the specific requirements for your business and the cyber security sector as a whole. The link to the survey can be found below:
We request that you complete the survey by Friday 9th August.
No individual comments or views will be disclosed in any analysis. Only aggregated and anonymised data from the survey will be used to inform how the project is developed.The survey should take no more than 10 to 15 minutes to complete, please feel free to pass on to other colleagues and organisations.
Thank you very much for participating in advance.
Profs Awais Rashid, Peter Burnap, Adam Joinson and Stephen Marston