As a member of the Cyberwatching Clusters Catalogue we’re happy to invite you to upcoming events which target SMEs.
Pitch your needs & we’ll train you! 1st CYBERWISER.eu Open Pilot Workshop
Date: 05.11.2019 – 11:30 to 16:30 CEST
Location: Domus Comeliana, Pisa, Italy
The workshop will showcase CYBERWISER.eu, an integrated online platform where organisations can train their staff in a simulated environment of cyber incidents and attacks, allowing both IT professionals and non-technical staff to hone and evolve their skills, continuously evaluating their performance as they prepare for future real attack episodes.
The workshop will also introduce the recently launched cybersecurity Competence Centre Pilot Projects. These projects will develop a wide range of tools and services to support the cybersecurity needs of SMEs across Europe.
By participating you can:
– Reserve your place in the first batch of Pilot users of the CYBERWISER.eu solution
– Present your organisation to the workshop attendees in a dedicated session
– Discuss the specific needs of your cybersecurity training pilot with the CYBERWISER.eu team
– Test the platform in a live session
– Meet cybersecurity experts from all over Europe and build your network
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Registration for the workshop is mandatory and we have limited availabilities, given the nature of the daily programme, so please register here to confirm your attendance [https://cyberwiser.eu/content/1st-cyberwisereu-open-pilots-workshop].
Hope you find these events useful and look forward to hear from you.
Communication & web Marketing Specialist
Trust-IT Services Ltd. Trust-IT Srl
Chase Green House via Nino Bixio, 25
42 Chase Side, Enfield 56125 Pisa – ITALY
Middlesex EN2 6NF – UK