Cybersecurity risk management has become a priority for companies and organisations. Staying ahead of threats and regulatory compliance is no joke, let alone how to identify risks, prioritise and take action? So, what steps can you take to ensure resilience and build trust in your services?
This half day webinar covers the practical aspects, while at the same time shares tools and references that can give your organisation an edge in Cybersecurity Risk Management. The speakers featured in the webinar are considered as foremost experts in Europe, but despite this, the Webinar is free of charge and only requires you to register.
- The AON Risk Assessment Tool (developed within Cyberwatching.eu)
- The Digital SME Alliance SME Guide for the Implementation of ISO/IEC 27001
- Cybersecurity Certification SGS/AEI (being developed within Cyberwatching.eu)
- ECSO Working Group 1 Standardisation / Certification / Supply Chain as well as additional special guests from ongoing cybersecurity related projects
This webinar targets small and medium enterprises that are looking for risk management guidance and tools.
- Preparing your company to respond to risks with simple tips and best practices;
- Discovering digital tools and solutions that can help to increase your preparedness;
- Plus, it's free!
10:00 - 11:30 Managing risk in 2021
10:00 – 10:10 Managing risk in 2021 - Mark Miller, Vice Chairman, ECSO & EOS; Conceptivity & Cyberwatching.eu
10:10 – 10: 30 Cybersecurity certification, standardisation and supply chains - Roberto Cascella, European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
10:30 – 10:45 Why a Light Cybersecurity label is the way forward for SMEs - Lucio Gonzalez Jimenez, Digital Trust Services, SGS
10:45 – 11:00 The SME Guide for the Implementation of ISO/IEC 27001 - Fabio Guasconi, Bl4ckSwan
11:00 – 11:15 Understanding your organisation's risks - Paolo Modica, AON
11:15 – 11:30 Question time
11:30 - 11.40 Comfort break
11:40 - 12:40 New directons addressing risk management challenges. Lightning talks and interactive discussion with European Research and Innovation projects
- SECONDO Project - Prof. Christos Xenakis and Aristeidis Farao
- CUREX Project- Prof. Christos Xenakis and Eleni Veroni
- RESISTO Project - Mirjam Fehling-Kaschek and Natalie Miller
- GEIGER Project - Max Van Haastrecht