It is my pleasure to invite you to the upcoming virtual [Zoom] roundtable session on Wednesday June 23rd, entitled “Cybercrime: Improving Victim Support and Resilience” (11:30-13:00 BST). Join us virtually at the Cyber Threats Research Centre (CYTREC), for a roundtable discussion with some fantastic national and international speakers to:
- Identify and exchange knowledge on existing strategies, best practices and tools for supporting victims and building resilience against the impacts of cyber and ‘hybrid’ crimes.
- Discuss creative ideas for new strategies, solutions and tools which may help practitioners to support victims, or victims to help themselves.
- Further the policy and research agendas on responding to victimisation.
- Prof. Cassandra Cross (Queensland University of Technology)
- Claire Perrin (Cyber Protect Officer, South Wales Police)
- Ricardo Estrela (Operational Manager at the Safer Internet Helpline, APAV - Victim Support Portugal)
- Dr. Tarek Sharif (Executive Secretary, AFRIPOL)
- Tom Edwards (Area Manager Wales, Victim Support)
- Co-chairs: Sara Correia & Dr. Nnenna Ifeanyi-Ajufo (School of Law, Swansea University).
Register for this free event, share with colleagues who may be interested in attending and join the conversation on Twitter at #cytrec! Registration link: https://bit.ly/3bODhm7