As the energy and utilities industries are digitalising their assets globally, coupled with the expanding reach of Big Data, the OT & IT infrastructure are becoming increasingly vulnerable and exposed to cybersecurity risks such as Phishing, Ransomware, Malware more than ever before. The Middle East region has always been a strategic target for cyber attacks and 50% of these attacks are on the energy industry. Hear more from EIC member companies on the typical cyber challenges & security threats they help companies to mitigate diligently in the energy industry using their services. Benefits of attending:
- Gain a better understanding of some of the common cyber security threats in the Middle East region, trends in the market.
- Understand why cyber security is increasingly important to the energy industry and what steps are the companies taking to secure themselves and remain unaffected.
- Understand the benefits of EIC Membership for companies in the space of cyber security
- Hear business presentations from leading companies in the industry followed by a "Speedy Networking" session.
- Company logo to feature on the holding slides during the webinar
- Feature on EIC marketing emails which has the potential to reach over 40,000 energy contacts globally
- Be addressed in the introduction opening and closing remarks
- Company bio and contact details to be included in the e-vent