The Cyber Wales network of cyber professionals spans far and wide with the objective to bring our connections, alongside the experts, closer to you.
Join in as we link Academic, Law Enfocement and Industry experts to discuss the most prominent cyber security challenges currently being faced by businesses, governments and the everyday individuals at a Roundtable discussion at Jumeira University, Dubai
The future of the security of cyberspace is dependent on future generations who can operate safely and securely in online environments and young people who are inspired to contribute to cybersecurity as a lifelong career.
Discussions will focus on:
- Approaches for introducing cybersecurity into educational curriculum, as focused courses, or as programs of study in Career Technical Education
- Supporting “Opportunity Youth” to explore cybersecurity as an area of study or careers
- The Cyber Threat Landscape - to better understand the lure of cyber crime and initiatives to divert potential offenders away from cyber crime
- Building Cyber Awareness - by developing a cyber secure culture
- Why Cyber Security Career Path matters
- Cyber Security Crimes
Our Guest Speakers
- Dr. Eli Hamadimann, Program Director, College of Healthcare & Business at Jumeira University
- Dr. Muhammad Saqib, Assistant Professor, Teaching & Research at Jumeira University
- Andrew Gould, Detective Chief Superintendent, NPCC National Cyber Crime Programme Lead & Interpol Global Cybercrime Expert
- Mr John Davies MBE, Co-Founder and Chairman, Cyber Wales
- Moderator Faheem Azhar, Board of Director & International Advisor of Cyber Wales