This webinar forms part of a series of Virtual Cyber Security Cluster meetings being run in collaboration with our strategic partners in the UAE and the Middle East Region.
This month will be a very special meeting because we are proud to be entering into agreements with two organisations:-
The Jehlum Chamber of Commerce & Industry (JCCI) is working for the development of business activities in the Jhelum District of Pakistan. In recognition of how critical it has become for organisations of all sizes to have effective cyber protection, Mr Irfan Latif Qureshi, President of JCCI will sign a Memorandum of Understanding with Mr John Davies, Co-Founder and Chairman of Cyber Wales. This agreement confirms Cyber Wales' commitment to helping the members of JCCI Chamber to learn more about the cyber threat and explore ways to protect themselves and their companies.
The Gulf Information Security Expo & Conference (GISEC) is the region’s largest information security platform. GISEC presents industry, government and thought leaders with the opportunity to come together to tackle the most impending threats, issues and countermeasures amongst a global taskforce of security professionals. Mr Thomas Loffler, Assistant Vice President of Exhibitions for GISEC will sign a Barter Agreement with Mr John Davies, Co-Founder and Chairman of Cyber Wales inviting Cyber Wales to become a Community/Association Partner at the GISEC event in 2021.
We also have some special guests at this auspicious occasion:-
- His Excellency Mr Ali Ibrahim Mohamed Ismail, Deputy Director General for Planning & Development Affairs at Department of Economic Development, Dubai UAE
- Mr Bradley Jones, Executive Director of the new UAE-UK Business Council will be joining us to tell us more about this exciting initiative. The Joint Secretariat serves the interests of both the UAE and UK members as well as stakeholders under the Chairmanship of HE Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh, Chair of Abu Dhabi Global Markets, and Sir Ed Lister, Chief Strategic Advisor to Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
- Mr Shafiq A Shahzad, Trade & Investment Minister, Pakistan High Commission, London, UK
- Mr Rashid Iqbal, CEO of Pakistan Britain Business Council, London, UK
- Honourable Deputy Commissioner Rao Parvaiz Akhtar, District Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan
* The Cyber Threat Landscape - to better understand what we are up against
* Measuring Cyber Risk Posture - using Best Practice Frameworks
* Implementing Cyber Protection - with leading edge Systems & Technologies
* Building Cyber Awareness - by developing a cyber secure culture
These sessions are a great example of international collaboration and information sharing as Cyber Wales joins with the cyber community of the Middle East to share ideas and knowledge in the fight against cyber crime.