This webinar forms part of a new series of Virtual Cyber Security Cluster meetings being run in collaboration with our strategic partners in the UAE and the Middle East Region.
The aim of our sessions is for Cyber Wales members to share guidance and expertise with people and organisations in the Middle East on the following critical topics:-
* The Cyber Threat Landscape - to better understand what we are up against
* Measuring Cyber Risk Posture - using Best Practice Frameworks
* Implementing Cyber Protection - with leading edge Systems & Technologies
* Building Cyber Awareness - by developing a cyber secure culture
These sessions are designed for change managers, heads of operations, heads of HR, chief information security officers, legal counsels and data protection officers and the agenda for the session will include:-
17:00 - Opening & Introductions from Mr Faheem Azhar, Cyber Wales Steering Group Member and Strategic Advisor for the UAE & the Middle East Region, and Mr John Davies, Co-Founder & Chair of the Cyber Wales Ecosystem.
17:10 - Our special guest speakers from the Middle East this month are:-
- Dr Govind Rao, Vice President SMB, Indirect Acquisition Sales, Etisalat, will be delivering a speech “The Cyber Threat Landscape”
- Mr Hariprasad Chede, Head of Information Security Risk, Risk Management, National Bank of Fujairah PJSC, will be delivering a speech “Cyber Resiliency – How to React, Respond, & Manage Post Cyber Incident”
- Ms Ndey Touray, Data Privacy Officer, The Gambia Cyber Security Alliance, will be delivering a speech “Building Cyber Awareness”
- Ms Sharihan A Mashary, Former General Manager of Emaar Hospitality Group, will be delivering a speech “Cyber Security in Hospitality Industry”
18:15 - The talks will be followed by Questions & Answers and an open discussion on the topics covered in this webinar.
These sessions are a great example of international collaboration and information sharing as Cyber Wales joins with the cyber community of the Middle East to share ideas and knowledge in the fight against cyber crime.
Link to the event - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/945620045