The theme for our session this month is Cybersecurity in LegalTech and we will be joined by special guests from Wales and Afghanistan to discuss this important topic.
LegalTech is developing at pace and companies that harness it will have a distinct competitive advantage. During this webinar our Honourable and Respected Guest Speakers (Member of Governments, Cyber Security Industry Experts, Academic Institutions and LegalTech advisors) will be giving us an insider view on how the world is migrating from traditional legal System to utilising legal tech solutions, and what next steps in-house legal teams can take to reap benefits. With the global digitalization and transformation, the Digital and Technology is set up to change the way that people access and use justice services and to establish and achieve a Safe, Secure and Resilient cyber space for the government, businesses and citizens of Afghanistan
The mission is to protect and assure data, information and IT infrastructure security in Afghanistan’s cyberspace, enhance capacities to prevent and response to cyber threats, protect the children and youth of Afghanistan in cyberspace, mitigate the risk of vulnerability, damage from cyber threats and incidents through a variety of standardized institutional structures, policies, procedures, people, technologies and administrative process. Our goal to speak about the best practices that will make the justice system simpler and quicker while saving public money.
Our Guest Speakers are:-
- His Excellency Mr Ahmad Masood Latif Rai, Deputy Minister of Policy and Program
- His Excellency Mr Mukhtarullah Mukhtar, Deputy Ambassador and Minister Counsellor Afghanistan Embassy to the United Kingdom
- Honoured Guest, Ministry of Justice Afghanistan
- Mr Ahad Mirbacha, Trade and Investment Adviser, Department of International Trade, British Embassy in Afghanistan
- Mr Stefano Barazza, Senior Lecturer - Law, Swansea University
- Hon Col Mr John Davies, Co-Founder and Chairman of Cyber Wales
These sessions are a great example of international collaboration and information sharing and are designed for change managers, heads of operations, heads of HR, chief information security officers, legal counsels and data protection officers.
To join our Cyber Security Cluster, please click on the below given Microsoft Team Invite link:-