This webinar forms part of a new series of Virtual Cyber Security Cluster meetings being run in collaboration with our strategic partners in the UAE and the Middle East Region.
This month will be a very special meeting because we are proud to be entering into agreements with two organisations:-
The Saud Bin Saqr Establishment for Youth Enterprises Development (RAK SME), an initiative of the Ras Al Khaimah Chamber of Commerce & Industry, works to provide small and medium enterprises with market entry resources to develop projects to enhance sustainable development in the Emirates and so strengthen the national economy. His Excellency Mr Yousef Mohammed Esmaeel, Chairman of the Supreme Committee RAK SME will sign two Memorandums of Understanding - one with Mr John Davies, Co-Founder and Chairman of Cyber Wales and the other with Ms Jo Price, Director International of Chambers Wales.
We also have some special guests at this auspicious occasion:-
- His Excellency Mr Yousef Mohammed Esmaeel, Board Member of RAK Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Chairman of the Supreme Committee RAK SME, and Vice Chairman of RAK Transport Authority
- Ms Jo Price, Director International, Chambers Wales
- Hon Col Mr John Davies, Co-Founder and Chairman of Cyber Wales
- Mr Ahad Mirbacha, Trade and Investment Adviser, Department of International Trade, British Embassy Kabul
- Dr Abdullah Faiz, Chancellor, Herat University, Afghanistan
- Ms Somaia Zabihi, Dean of Faculty of Computer Science, Herat University, Afghanistan
- Mr Ashiqullah Alizai, Director IT, Department of Communications and Information Technology, Herat Afghanistan
* The Cyber Threat Landscape - to better understand what we are up against
* Measuring Cyber Risk Posture - using Best Practice Frameworks
* Implementing Cyber Protection - with leading edge Systems & Technologies
* Building Cyber Awareness - by developing a cyber secure culture
These sessions are a great example of international collaboration and information sharing as Cyber Wales joins with the cyber community of the Middle East to share ideas and knowledge in the fight against cyber crime.