This webinar forms part of a series of Virtual Cyber Security Cluster meetings being run in collaboration with our strategic partners in the UAE and the Middle East Region.
We look forward to being joined by some special guests at this session, including:-
- City University College of Ajman
- E M I Gate Holding
- Cyber Wales
- Q&A session with the speakers
The aim of these monthly meetings is for Cyber Wales members to share guidance and expertise with people and organisations in the Middle East on the following critical topics:-
* The Cyber Threat Landscape - to better understand what we are up against
* Measuring Cyber Risk Posture - using Best Practice Frameworks
* Implementing Cyber Protection - with leading edge Systems & Technologies
* Building Cyber Awareness - by developing a cyber secure culture
These sessions are a great example of international collaboration and information sharing as Cyber Wales joins with the cyber community of the Middle East to share ideas and knowledge in the fight against cyber crime.
Link to the event: Teams Session Link