The Wales Fraud Forum is holding its 9th Annual Conference in the Presidents Lounge of the Principality Stadium. As usual it is an all day event, 9am (for 930 start) until 4pm. Lunch and coffee breaks are included and will provide plenty of opportunity for networking during and after the event.
There are still a few tickets left, priced at £50 each, the same price as pre-COVID!
We will be announcing our keynote speaker shortly (watch this space), who will be followed by a full programme of interesting and informative sessions from a wide variety of presenters:
- Karen Jones from Bond Solon Training Fraud On Trial
- Jack Walsh Special Counsel at Edmonds Marshall McMahon Private Criminal Prosecutions for Fraud
- Jonathan Gilbert Former solicitor, convicted of fraud, now reformed Professional Enablers Facilitating Mortgage Fraud
- Katrina Robinson MBE Chair Tenancy Fraud Forum and Principal Associate at Capsticks Solicitors LLP Tenancy Fraud – Why it Matters
- Nicholas Ryder, Professor of Financial Crime, Money Laundering in Universities and their Response
- Elise Runchman from Credas Opportunities to combat fraud using new technology
- Ian Ferguson Director at RejectMyCar.com Motor fraud and its implication on consumers
In addition to all this, we will be treated to a presentation by members of theBBC X-Ray team of some of their latest investigations.
Gold Sponsorship is already sold out for this year, but if your company wants to support the conference financially and by bringing a stall or display, then please see the ticket page for details of Bronze and Silver sponsorships.
Keep an eye on our website for an up to date list of presenters. www.fraudforum.wales